Friday, August 3, 2012

What's left behind

 This is the first time I've moved into a house and there was stuff left behind. Random stuff.

Some of the stuff I expected: light bulbs and fly swatters. The aluminum foil and silverware was a little odd.


And then what I found in the bedroom was even stranger. 

Both times that the Hubs and I looked at this house, it just felt "right". I've joked with him that both times we visited the house, the sun was shining through the trees and I could almost hear an angelic "ahhh-ahhhh" singing. 

Last night I was prepping the rooms for painting, removing shelves and wall mounted accessories such as towel racks and light switch covers. 
 And then this assembled puzzle fell off the top shelf of the second bedroom. An angel/fairy. Creepy? or a sign?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Previous owners in our house left behind an end table filled with poker chips? Always odd, the flotsam and jetsam that ends up left behind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...