Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekend

 This weekend we had a family reunion with my mom's extended family. I haven't seen most of these people since my uncle Will's wedding four years ago.



 There was a ton of good food, as always. I forgot to photograph my dessert plate, but it had almost as much food on it.
 Cousin Donnie built a playhouse for his children, complete with a zipline!!!
 They have a little dog named Moose; I think they breed is Teddy Bear? And a golden retriever that smiles on command. I'd love to teach this to Freddy.

While I was gone, the Hubs installed the dishwasher. (Yay - if you only knew how much I hate doing dishes...) He also uninstalled the garbage disposal (why on earth would you have a garbage disposal when you have a septic tank, if you can have a compost bin and put it in the garden?)
He also installed the door handles on the upper cabinets.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...