Sunday, October 2, 2011

Last exam = Pass!

Guess what arrived this weekend while we were at the car show???


 The passing score for the last of 7 exams!!!

You can see it took about a year and a half to get through them all. That's because I had to retake SD. I took it in March and failed, and there's a mandatory 6 month waiting period to retake an exam.

The rest of it was slow going because I got laid off right after I took my first exam. There was a mixture of depression from losing my job, and the pay reduction (unemployment is a joke, really) that made it take so long to take the others.

But I'm finally done! Now I have to wait for the Missouri State Board of Architecture to receive all my information from the national organization, but I should be a licensed architect before Thanksgiving! (Maybe even before Halloween?)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Congratulations, Anna! I guess you know by now, you have swiftly moved to the top of our most favorite architects list!!! And that was before you even passed the test! Great work!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...