Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Elliptical

I've been slacking a little in going to the gym this last week. I'm still burning calories, by helping with farm chores, but I haven't been working on the 5K as much. When I do get to the gym (like last night), I try to burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. That means not running on the treadmill, and using the elliptical instead. I burn the same amount of calories in 30 minutes on the elliptical as I burn in 45 minutes on the treadmill.

This is the craziest elliptical I've ever used. Not only does it have different levels of leg resistance, but you can also adjust arm resistance. 

. 
Source 
I work out on a Octane Fitness 3700 model. Afterward, I lift free weights and do a little on the weight machines. My arms are looking really toned!

Now I need to work on not having a farmer's tan, so I don't look funny in bridesmaid pictures this summer, in a strappy dress!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...