Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Fling at Curry's Hot Rod shop


Summer is almost here, which means at least one car show a month until fall. Our first car show was yesterday at Curry's Hot Rods in Nixa. The owner, Nathan Curry, is a really nice guy, probably about the Hub's age and he does amazing work. Most of the car shows we go to raise money for a charity. This one raised money for the Ozarks Honor Flight,which flies WWII veterans to DC to see the war memorial.













Here is 54 Ford pickup, very similar to Grandpa Fluegge's truck that I've been trying to restore since I was a teenager. 

Here's a 56 Ford pickup, the same year at Grandpa's truck. The difference is that my truck is an F-350 and the one pictured here is an F-100.











I have more photos of other vehicles, but they will have to wait for another post. My phone didn't want to upload anymore photos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...