Sunday, March 30, 2014

To My Baby Kangaroo 3.30.14

Here we are at week 18 already. I'm so ready to start your baby registry, but am holding off until we know your gender.

This week you are about 7 oz, 5-1/2" long, or about the size of a bell pepper. (A large bell pepper - most are not that size!)

No new symptoms this week. I was unable to work out for most of the week because of the nagging cough I had. I went back to the doctor on Thursday and as I expected, I have a sinus infection. (Maybe if the weather would make up its mind and stop changing so much I wouldn't have any issues!) The doctor put me on a Z-pack, a 5-day antibiotic. Tomorrow is my last pill. I'm feeling better, but still coughing. Last night was the first night in over a week that I didn't wake myself up coughing.

Friday I took a personal day from work and went shopping and ran some errands. I was tired of mail-ordering maternity clothes and the local selection is not very good. So I drove to St. Louis and found lots of goodies in an Old Navy Maternity and a Motherhood Maternity. I also stopped at a Babies R Us and bought some items off a friend's baby registry - their shower is mid-April. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...