Thursday, March 6, 2014

To my Little Kangaroo 3.1.2014

This week, week 14, you are the size of a lemon - a big lemon, about 3-1/2"long. You are able to suck your thumb and your systems are functioning - you're peeing, making bile, and making blood cells. Which may explain why I now get up twice a night to pee instead of once...

This week's symptoms? I was really thirsty. Friday this week I didn't drink as much water as I should have and I didn't have time for snacks. Around 3 pm a killer headache started. Tylenol never works for me, but I took 2 extra strength and my headache subsided. It came back Saturday afternoon, even though I paid attention to my water and food intake. But the weather was weird this weekend, so maybe that is part of why I had such intense headaches. 

I recently asked my Dad to take a look at the rocking chair that Grandma Betty has. She always had it in her kitchen when I was little and rocked all of us grandkids to sleep in it. Grandma said the chair belonged to my Great Grandma Bohnsack, and that it was from her house in Bugtown - a house that is no longer there. Anyway, Dad is hopefully going to repair and maybe refinish the rocking chair so I can put it in the nursery. That's really the only thought I've given to nursery furniture so far...

I had a craving for a beer this week. This is going to be a long 6 months, and a longggggg summer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...