Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mmmm spinach and strawberries!

Today I rode 2.21 miles in 14.20 minutes. It seemed like a longer ride than the last one, but was shorter by 1/3 of a mile... Average was 9.26 mph. Next week is bike/bus/walk to work week here in Springfield and I was aiming for that to be my first week to ride to work. Next week is also when they start working on our parking garage and if I drive I have to walk farther...

I harvested another 3 oz. of strawberries today. That brings the strawberry total to 15 oz.

Dinner tonight has some ingredients from the garden (the spinach, mixed greens and strawberries). I also added leftover chicken breast and steamed broccoli, and feta cheese and dressed it with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, S&P and basil.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...