Friday, September 16, 2011

Hello Friend!

Welcome! Whether you stumbled across my page, or came here from Kristin's, I'm glad you're here!

A little bit about me:
I grew up on a small cattle farm in southeast Missouri, then moved to southwest Missouri for college, got married, and am starting my career here. I went to school for architecture and am very close to having a license to practice architecture.
The Hubs and I have a greenhouse and raised bed garden, and are also gardening at the MiL's house down the street this season.

Here's a list of a some posts you may find entertaining:

- A short series on Putting Food By: corn, tomatoes, mint liqueur , blueberry jam, peach jam

- Schematic Design ARE - this is about the last exam I took on Monday of this week

- My dream orchard

- I try to do a weekly garden report.

- I love music, so every Monday I post a music video. This month I'm focusing on songs I remember from my childhood.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...